An organised and clutter free home is one step towards our happiness and contentment because when you come back to your abode at the end of the day all tired and weary after a hard day’s work if you see everything in place, you start wanting to spend more and more time in your home. Also a messy home tends to bring with it instability and unreliability which starts to dominate you creep into your life sooner or later. Imagine if you have just come back home after a month long stay at a hospital or a vacation in some foreign land, would you want your place to look uninviting when you get back? Of course not and so keep in mind the following ways and techniques which will help you to reorganise your house in case you live in a messy hell!
- The tables need to be cleared: Eating is one of the most important actions of our lives that we indulge in our comfort zone-the house. Would you really like to eat at a table which is dirty due to the last night’s half eaten pasta being tossed around by worms? If you are not habituated with cleaning the tables, try to start with one area and as soon as the surface of that part gets cleaned, you are sure to get motivated to carry on with the tedious work.
- Focus on the floors: Many a times we have the habit of accidentally spilling something on the floor or throwing our socks and dirty shoes around as soon as we come back home. Make it a point to spend a few minutes every day when you get up on cleaning your floor. Soon you will notice that a clean floor makes you home look presentable and tidier.
- Make some breathing room: If we are in a hurry most of us have the tendency to throw clothes around when we are trying to search for some particular wear. Since most of us are experts in procrastination, we by the procrastinator’s golden rule overlook tangle of clothes. All you lazy bums if you do not want to get frustrated when you cannot find your best attire before going to a party make it point to organise the clothing chaos and create breathing room in your wardrobe.
- The drawers and closet doors should all be closed: If your entire house is in a state of massive disorder, you should first of all start to undo the disaster by shutting all the cabinets, closet doors and drawers. If the doors are left ajar chances are that you will feel claustrophobic in your own room because this will create an illusion of a small nauseating place.
- Keep your bathroom and kitchen clean: No matter how much you spend on interior decoration if you do not have an inviting kitchen and a clean bathroom forget the guests, you yourself would not want to enter your home!If there is a pipe leakage then you definitely get help from Seale Plumbing. Also try to keep your kitchen look visually inviting by cleaning the dishes on time, washing the sink and so on and so forth.