Are you planning to install exposed aggregate concrete for your driveways to enhance the look of your exterior? If yes, then you need to hire experienced and professional concrete contractors to get the work done perfectly. Professionals use the right tools and materials to carry out this work without leaving any room for imperfections. Basically, exposed aggregate concrete is used for patios, hardscaping, pathways and sidewalks. In this process, the concrete is installed by giving utmost care and top layer is removed to get it exposed to aggregates. In order to get a rich finish, the homeowners can also add pebbles or stones on this surface.
This type of concrete flooring offers beauty and functionality. If you want to replace the dull, cracked, and unattractive concrete flooring, then this flooring option is an attractive way to add aesthetic details to your home exterior. This flooring keeps driveways in top-notch condition despite of heavy foot traffic and vehicular moments.
Moreover, this does not let the weeds grow in your sidewalks or patios. This aggregate concrete product is available in a wide variety of designs and colors. In addition, it is durable, sturdy, and requires minimal maintenance. Earlier, people used to pour cement in their driveway, but they are choosing aggregate concrete to add visual appeal to the space. This is perfect to install outdoors and near the pools to avoid slipping.
Here Are A Few Reasons That Are Compelling People to Choose Exposed Aggregate Concrete:
- Add aesthetic details: This type of concrete adds elegance to your driveway and so people cannot take their eye away from your home exterior. More importantly, this concrete can be mixed with pebbles, stones, sand, and other colorful particular to elevate the beauty of the patios and sidewalks. You can choose the best colored aggregate concrete to get the desired look. However, many people choose black and white color while some go for bright colors. This is a perfect choice for people who want a durable walkway that is eye-catching. This concrete can be installed in a vast area without any concerns. More importantly, this kind of concrete works better when installed around the pool with sunlight reflecting on this concrete.
- Provide high durability: This concrete provides traction to the flooring despite extreme weather condition and avoid slip and fall accidents. However, when you brush the concrete, it may slip initially but over time it gets the traction. This aggregate concrete is perfect to be installed in the steep driveways and in the areas which has harsh climatic conditions to avoid slip and skidding. Concrete adds great value to your home. This does not accumulate water and damage the flooring in rainy season.
- Matches with the home interior and garden: If you want your home exterior to complement with the home interior, then pick solid colored aggregate concrete. This color will balance the landscaping color and make the area look visually appealing. To elevate the look of your driveways, walkways and patio, you can add flowering plant that match with your paths and driveways.
- Good return on money: When this exposed aggregate concrete is damaged or cracked, you can recycle this material, and this makes it eco-friendly. In addition, this concrete is easy to install, and is cost-effective.
- Resistant to weather conditions: When you install this exposed aggregate concrete, you do not need to worry about blistering weather conditions such as rain, heat, hail and mildew, since it is resistant to all these conditions.
- Wide range of purposes: In addition to outdoors, this exposed aggregate concrete can be used as flooring in your bathroom. Also, if you have a swimming pool, then installing this concrete packed with slip resistant property assures safety of your family members. Furthermore, you can add this concrete to patios to make it a picnic spot and to carry out other outdoor activities.
If you carefully consider all the above mentioned points you will definitely able to choose best exposed aggregate concrete in your home. If you would like to know more then click here and get some more useful information.