Last Updated on March 20, 2022 by Kravelv
Have you got a house or property that has tiles all over the floor? Great! You have made a good choice when it comes to choosing your flooring as tiles are versatile, look stunning and are easy to clean compared to carpets.
However with time, tiles do tend to trap dirt between their spaces called grout and if the grout is a lighter colour compared to your tile then it is going to show a lot more. There are some most advance tile and Grout cleaning tips you can implement to ensure your tiles and grout look like fresh and new.
- Remove stains quickly: Like with carpets, it is important to attend to stains immediately after the accident has happened. The longer you leave a stain on a tile or grout, the more chance it has to really penetrate the surface and be hard to remove. Use baking soda and warm water to make a paste and rub it on the stain, let it sit for a few minutes and then you can rub it off with a brush and wipe off with warm water or even quickly mop the area. Check out these best steam mops featured on steamcleaning.reviews.
- Remove mildew and mold quickly: tiles are commonly used in wet areas like kitchen, bathroom and laundry and often the case with tiles and water is that when it is completely dry bacteria called mold and mildew tend to grow and stagnate, making the grout look unsightly and dirty. In order to prevent this, ensure you use a fan whilst in the bathroom to dry areas quickly and if you do have areas with mold and mildew; use a solution of water and ammonia to quickly clean them. Allow for plenty of ventilation and use protective gloves whilst handling corrosive chemicals.
- Clean your grout: An unsightly grout is not visually pleasing to look at and can even spoil the look of your tiles and floor so keep them looking neat and clean by regularly scrubbing them with a brush or use a steam cleaner with a special nozzle to remove trapped dirt and grime. You could also use a homemade paste of water and baking soda to help remove tough and hard to reach stains.
- Regular maintenance is key: as with everything in life, tiles and grout require regular maintenance in order to look great. Make it a habit to clean your house on a regular basis. Schedule tasks like mopping the floors, vacuuming the carpets, steam cleaning wet areas like bathroom and laundry on different days of the week so it’s not hard to tackle. You could even allocate the cleaning tasks to family members or kids if you have them. This way everyone in the house knows their job and house is left clean and tidy.
- Call in the professionals: Sometimes, life is tough and you get so busy with everyday things like work, looking after kids and family and other social commitments that you don’t have time to take a break let alone think about cleaning the tile and grout. If this is the case, you could always opt for professional help. There are many professional tile and grout cleaners near you who know their job inside out and who use special products and high quality tools to get the job done. You could get a few different rooms cleaned for a good price and save a lot of money, time and stress by handing out the job to the professionals.
Some companies’ offer you discount if you use their services second time. So it’s advisable to hire professional instead of doing yourself if you don’t know the process. The Cleaning expert will guild you and gives best advice based on condition and work upon its needs. Professional Carpet cleaning experts can keep your tile surfaces, grout lines and countertops clean and fresh in look.
OZ Cleaning Solution is a Carpet Cleaning Company in Melbourne offer all type cleaning services from commercial to residential. We use modern tools and techniques to clean your carpet duct, tile and grout, Mattress etc. For more information, please visit us at http://ozcleaningsolutions.com.au/