Plumbing is a job that involves fixing of pipes and pipelines in the kitchens, bathroom and rain water drain etc.
Plumbers are individuals who have taken special training in this segment to help you with your mundane chores as well as serious problems. Recently plumbing industry has developed to provide customers with 24*7 facility. This is because a problem in the plumbing necessarily doesn’t take place during the day time. What if there is water clogged or drain blocked at 10 PM in the night? You need help! And for this around the clock plumbers offer you to help you at the earliest.
Plumbing issues can be commercial or residential. As the name suggests commercial water problem will be at a bigger place and building where plumbing problem if occurs can damage more property or cause worry to more people.
Similarly, plumbing issues in a residential property can be easily fixed and relatively simpler but is sure to cause enough tension and worry to the dwellers of the house.
Some of the problems and resolutions you can find yourself to plumbing problems are as below.
Low water pressure in the taps
Hardwater usually deposits on the aerator of faucets and taps. So, if you experience low water pressure in taps, then you can attempt to remove the aerator, remove the debris and dust and put it back on to see better performance.
Slow draining observed in the sink
Often you may observe your sink clogged and water would refuse to drain in especially when you are washing vessels. This may happen due to the water outlet getting clogged with pieces of vegetables or similar things.
Quick resolutions are as below.
- Blocked Pipe: Use a think stick and push it into the pipe. Hair strands, food particles harden up over a period and can be stubborn. Do this multiple times so the pipe gets cleared.
- Dirt Clots in pipes: You can use a chemical available over the counter top that works on difficult clogs and frees up space for water to flow easily.
You can use a handy plumber tool with a long handle and a half rubber cup. Hold it horizontally over the outlet and press it against the clogged water creating a vacuum pressure inside. This will also help it flushing out any blockage.
- Running toilet: Often we see running toilets in public places. The flushing valve or toilet flapper may have got damaged due to repeated usage. If it happens at home, these spare parts are readily available. They are also very easy to replace with the original part.
- Leaky taps: Often, the pipes leak due to rusting of washers. Replacing the washers in the tap give you dry taps when not in use.
- Installation of gadgets: You may need a plumber to install geyser or fitting the water inlets for your washing machine. While you can do this yourself too, we recommend you take help from professionals as these electric gadgets don’t carry warranty if they are mishandled at the customers’ end.
Some of the commercial plumbing problems could be
- Leaking fixtures and seals: Where ever you see joints of pipes, leaks are possible. Leaks in commercial building cause great damage. That apart all the leaks combines from various commercial building create a great natural water resource loss.
- Severe clogs: As we are talking about the commercial building clogs in the pipe line cause server nuisance. So, any issues must be identified in the initial stages so the problem can be solved in a relatively easier way.