Many people who own their own houses prefer to perform small home improvement jobs by themselves. While skill is important, the tools that are used in such projects always give the owners an advantage. Also, it is always handy to keep a decent number of power tools and accessories ready. But how do you choose the right tools for a basic home kit? At Janeice Products Co. Inc., we get many queries from customers asking about the best tools to buy. As we provide a variety of home improvement tools and accessories, we decided to create this post to tackle this dilemma.
Five Home Improvement Power Tools and Accessories
There are certain tools and accessories that should be a part of anybody’s home improvement kit. Here are our top five home improvement tools and accessories.
- Four-piece Combo Kit: Let us start with the basic power tools. Most homeowners require a drill, a cutting saw, and a few accessories. Rather than buying them separately, you can look for a combo kit with all these items. We recommend the four piece tool combo kit from our multipurpose tools category. This kit comprises a reciprocating saw, a cordless hammer drill, a circular saw, a 28 volt lithium ion charger, and a work light.
Each tool provides numerous benefits to the user. The reciprocating saw is designed for fast cutting, easy grip, and immense control. The hammer drill provides immense torque and speed. Its soft grip reduces vibrations and user fatigue. The circular saw is constructed with lightweight components, is cordless, and has tactile grips for controlled cutting. The lithium ion charger allows for quick charging and less downtime. The work light can work for over 5 hours on a single charge.
- Assorted Jigsaw Blade Pack: If you are into wood carving, or simply perform small maintenance procedures to wooden items, you are bound to use a T-shank jigsaw tool. To ensure that you can perform a variety of jobs with the tool, the best solution is an assorted jigsaw blade pack. Generally, these packs include a variety of wood cutting, and reverse cutting blades. Each blade has different teeth designs, thus allowing the user to perform different types of cutting processes.
- Drill Bits Kit: Many times, you will require a drill and drill bits to create holes for hanging paintings, or connecting wires. Drilling and fastening tools has a product that will meet these requirements – the assorted drill bits kit. The drill bits kit comprises 20 pieces, which can create holes in wood, metal, and plastic. This kit is ideal for installing cables, computers, televisions, and security systems.
- Sander Bands: When you are looking at making small adjustments to wood and fiberglass designs, the most appropriate tools are sander bands from our finishing tools category. They are used to shape and smoothen wood, fiberglass, and rubber surfaces. They can also be used as rust removers, and are available in different sizes, the bands provide fine 120-grit sanding.
- Router Bit: The straight router bit offered in our routing and trimming tools category is the perfect addition to this entire collection. It is designed for wood scraping and fast cutting. It provides smooth and balanced cutting without creating excessive vibrations.
These essential power tools and accessories are the perfect combination for home improvement projects. These products will help owners quickly and skillfully perform small, odd jobs around the house.
Willie Kelly is an American author. She has been working with Janeice Products for last 3years and have been writing content for the same. Janeice Products Co Inc have been in the service for 15 years and carries a wide product of Industrial MRO Products.