Last Updated on April 13, 2022 by Kravelv
This world has a lot of insects and bugs, but they have no place in our house. If you find one in your house it should be removed immediately. You should know when these creatures have infested your house. There are many signs which gives you a warning that the infestation has begun. If you take the necessary actions you will protect your home and yourself from unwanted creatures. Some common pests are spiders, ants, bugs, cockroaches, rats and mosquitoes. Suppose you aren’t sure how to deal with these infestations. In that case, you can always seek help from an experienced pest control company like Saela.
Pests do a lot of damage to your house and so needs to be removed when you find the signs that they are dwelling or co-habiting in your house. See more below the signs which indicates pest’s infestation.
- Pest Droppings: If you find pest droppings you know it is time call the pest control. The feces are a sign that you might have to deal with pest in your house. Check your home where they can cohabit such as basement, and dark areas of your house. These droppings cause health concerns as they carry dangerous diseases. Call for professional help when you see these signs in your house.
- Property Damage: Many pests roam around gnawing on the wooden furniture, clothes and walls of your house or you might find chewed wiring. These signs indicate that you might have a rodent problem who has been chewing off on the wires and clothes in your house. These rodents can cause fires because they have been chewing the wires and the termites and ants would cause damage to the structure.
- Fabric Damage: Rats and bugs attack fabrics some even attack mattresses and furniture. If you find these signs you should understand that pests have infested your house. If you are not sure check for scratch marks, hole on the fabrics. Make sure to check your drawers which is a perfect place for them to find these material.
- Nest: Pest breed and grow faster. So, you need to check if there are any nests in the nearby areas. If you find the nests it will be easy for you to destroy the pests and control the infestation. The notorious rats build nests all though out your home. They bring small scrap and collect them to make a home for themselves. If you find areas in your house which have paper, leaves, fabric and grass, it is most probably the dwelling of the rat. Check the walls of your house to see if they are hiding in it.
- Strange Smell and Noises: If you hear scratching noises and can smell something rotten in your kitchen. It is a sign that there has been pest infestation. Rats are not the only one making noises while they move. It might be termites. Check for sounds like whining and squeaking. It tells you that you have a rodent infestation. If not, a termite infestation might be in hand as well.