Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Are you planning to make your kitchen look beautiful and make it more spacious at the same time? If yes, then the best option for you would be to go for the kitchen Benchtops. When it comes to the overall look of a kitchen, Benchtop shave a major impact. A benchtop is usually the center of attraction of your kitchen, which has maximum functional value. Hence, it should be durable and strong enough to bear daily wear and tears.
Factors to consider while installations:
- Water and heat resistance
- Easy cleaning
- Maintenance costs.
There are different types of kitchen benchtops available in the market. They come in a wide range consisting varieties of designs and styles. Besides, you also have the customized option depending on your requirements. Whether you are planning to buy a readymade or are going for customized Benchtops, it is important to ensure that you go for top quality material. Benchtops are quite expensive and it is supposed to be a long-term investment. To ensure that it serves you for a long period, make sure itis of best materials. You can use granites, good quality timer with water resistant coating and even marbles.
A Few Facts to keep in mind about Benchtops
- Ideally, the benchtops depth lies in between 600 to 900 mm.
- However, you should consider the fact that the width of the countertop is determined by the space available in your kitchen and the purpose it serves.
- Assess the functionality of the material keeping in mind the types of binding agent, as it plays vital role in the selection.
There are wide ranges of different kitchen Benchtops available in the market. Mentioned below are some of the most popular designs to give a classy look to your kitchen.
Popular Choices of Kitchen Benchtops
Some of the most popular kitchen Benchtops available in the market enlisted below:
- Granite: Granite being the natural stone offers durability, which makes Granite Benchtops most popular. It helps you get a modern look in your kitchen. Granite is elegant and shiny as compared to other materials. Granite is water resistant, sturdy, scratch free and long lasting; thus, you get good return on investments.
- Laminate: Out of the different choices available in the market, the Benchtops made of laminate are easygoing and economical. The laminate Benchtops offers different colors, textures, and designs and they are considered best in terms of looks. However, laminate Benchtop scan easily be damaged by heat, get scratch, or cracks so, you need to be careful while maintaining it. If you don’t have kids at home, you can go for it.
- Timber: If you are looking for something more classy and attractive, then timber is the right option for you. Timber is more durable as compared to laminate. They are known to lasting long. Additionally, they are maintenance free. However, timber is much more expensive compared to laminate and you need to be very selective while choosing the material.
- Marble: Marble is a luxurious option, if you are looking for something stylish yet durable. It is opted mainly because of its wonderful look. Marbles are available in different shades and textures and would certainly make your kitchen benchtops look more beautiful.
With a benchtop, you can make your kitchen look more attractive and would yield more utility. Most importantly, you will be able to utilize the space in a more efficient manner. These Benchtops would certainly add elegance and enhances the décor of your kitchen.