Last Updated on January 19, 2022 by Kravelv
With a variety of designs and styles, you can find a bookcase that fits perfectly with your decor. It is possible to select them to match the other pieces of furniture already present in the room.
A practical bookshelf can be huge, tall, tiny, L-shaped, glass-based, on wheels, with TV units, or many other styles. In addition to open shelves, bookcases can be made of wood or glass and adorned with complementing materials.
It is possible to personalize modern bookshelves so that they not only match your available space, but also your personal preferences and way of life.
Points to consider when Buying a Bookshelf:
- The price of a custom-made bookshelf is higher than that of a pre-made one because of the attention and precision that goes into making the current design just as you want it. Additionally, there is a chance that the delivery time will be extended.
- If you want a colorful bookcase, there is no law that says you may only choose one color. Some customers chose a barn-red bookshelf with mustard-yellow shelves – burlap on the back lends a decorative farmhouse element to the vivid & cheerful product.
- Coloring the bookshelf’s back wall brings attention to the items stored there. Additionally, it’s a clever technique to incorporate a hue that would otherwise be overpowering on the whole piece. Back walls of the bookcase can be brightly colored to create an eye-catching makeover. Some old backs were replaced with beadboard for greater texture.
- On its own, a well-chosen contemporary bookcase can be a discussion starter because of its unique design. For example, a framed bookcase, which has a precise and firm shape, can be added to with jigsaw modules as your collection expands, or a bookcase on wheels, which can be quickly repositioned according to its intended use. These can be made to fit into a bare corner, while glass display bookcases make searching for books easier, and can have multiple doors, which make getting to your books a breeze.
- Bookcase designs are nearly limitless if you’re considering bringing them into your home. With so many bookcases available, it’s likely that you’ll discover one to fit your exact needs.
The Best Bookcases you can buy for your Home
Make sure to remember that each style of bookcase could be tailored to suit your individual demands. Shelves are usually movable, so you can alter their size to fit the available area.
1. HOMCOM Industrial Style Bookcase 5-Tier Wooden Ladder Bookshelf
If you’re looking for a modern-looking bookshelf for your home office or college dorm, go no further than the HOMCOM. As a result, you can store a lot of things and keep them organized in a way that’s easy to access.
- The bookshelf mimics the ladder construction by using 0.5-inch thick particle board & steel frame support, making it more stable.
- Five tiers of storage are at your disposal. Books, toys, artwork, and more can all be stored in this unit. Each layer has a distinct size, making it suited for a variety of various objects..
- The anti-tilt device can be attached to the wall, ensuring a safe living environment for the user and their family members.
- There are a variety of ways you can use this item, such as as a clothes organizer in your bedroom, an entryway shelf, a bookcase for your study room, and an organizer for your children’s toys.
- A ladder-style shelf is more stable.
- Elegant and contemporary, it can be used in a variety of settings:
- storage in the living room and the master suite
- Various widths allow you to store a wide range of items, including huge books, in an ordered fashion.
- The wrought iron frame can support up to 176 pounds. Some Assembly Required
2. HOMCOM 6-Cubby Kids Bookcase w/ Cushioned Seat Reading Nook Multi-Purpose Storage Organizer Cabinet
Make reading time more exciting for your children with this beautiful bookshelf from HOMCOM. This bookcase features a comfortable reading nook that allows the user to rest while reading. It’s made of high-quality particle board, and the seat cushion is covered in durable linen. There are six cubby holes for stowing away books, CDs, toys, and other memorabilia. Lamps and clocks can be placed on the upper shelves. In addition to helping kids learn the need of organizing, this bookcase also provides a safe haven for them to unwind.
- Elegant bookcase with such a padded reading nook inside the middle for reading a book at home or work.
- Six nooks for storing books, periodicals, toys, pictures, flowers, decorations, souvenirs, and other home goods are included in the purchase.
- Strong Construction: Made with high-quality particle board to ensure long-term durability. Will remain strong for many years to come.
- Thick & soft sponge padding on the seat and side cushions provide more comfortable seating for children. Remove the cushions for additional storage space.
- You may incorporate this bookcase into your home’s decor with ease.
- Incorporates a study nook with a plush cushion that is ideal for both children and adults to sit back and relax while reading or writing
- Books, toys, and other items can be safely stored in the six cubbies.
- Two more wooden shelves at the top allow you to display lamps or clocks.
- To make extra room for storage, the couches can be taken out.
- For years of usage, this bookcase is made of high-quality particle board that is both sturdy and long-lasting.
- A great way to teach children about the need of organization.
- In the child’s room, living room, study area, office etc.
- Some Assembly Required
Bookcases come in a wide range of sizes, forms, and finishes, with seven basic categories to choose from. No matter what style you’re going for in your house, a bookshelf is a great way to add both aesthetics and functionality to any area.
Picture frames, toy storage, room dividers, and closet organizers are just some of the many things you can do with these multipurpose pieces of furniture. It’s possible to use a bookcase in any area where people have a need for storage, organizing, or exhibition.