Marble tiles behold exceptional patterns, beautiful style and a unique character which no other surface can offer. This is what makes it one of the most popular materials used in residential properties. Its unparalleled luxury and structural integrity transforms the appearance of floor, splash back and countertop of your home. Being a versatile material it can even be installed outdoors at patios, sunrooms or other important parts of your home. You can find the marble tiles on the floor of some commercial places and most of the heritage buildings are also designed with marble tiles. The main reason to choose the marble tiles is durability, better longevity and the stylish look.
How does the marble tile increase the property value? Bring Them onto The Floor
One of the guaranteed ways to enhance your property value is by having marble tiles installed on floors. Such tiles can be quite appealing, as they are long-lasting and easy to maintain.
- Further, they are available in various tones where you can choose the ideal one based on theme of your house and plan each and every space accordingly.
- For instance, if you want to add a neutral earthy tone to the kitchen then you choose rustic colored marbles for your kitchen wall and countertop.
- On the other hand, if space is a major concern then you can go with the natural white marble tile which creates an illusion of space and makes it brighter and richer. It happens because the natural shining look of the marble tiles. When the lights reflect on the marble tiles, your rooms will look larger and brighter.
Go for A Beautiful Backsplash
Another area where you can have marble tiles is the backsplash of the kitchen. Since they are available in a wide range of colors, you can explore the one that suits the beauty of the room and blends with other components. Now, if you plan to add a pop to the splash then you can go for bright colors, which will offer both texture and depth to the interiors.
Decorate your home with marble tiles:
When you are planning to install tiles onto the walls of bathroom then you can consider marble tiles for the purpose. In fact, tiling the shower area halfway can create the feel of a luxurious spa, which would indeed add to the value of your home. In addition to that, you can combine these tiles with accent tiles at the borders for a better and complete design. Such a style can make it the focal point of your bathroom. If you are not sure about which color then you can choose some templates and install the marble in your rooms, bathroom and kitchen area.
- The entrance is perhaps the focal point of every house and this is the place that creates the first impression about how the entire house appears. So, if you want to make the most of it then you can consider installing marble tiles for a grand and welcoming entrance. There are even carved tiles available in various designs, allowing you to go with the one that suits your preferences.
- If the entrance is large then you can experiment with a combination of tiles so as to create a beautiful contrasting effect that makes it stand apart from other parts.
The use of these tiles should never be limited to the interiors of the house, especially when you want to increase the asset value of the property. Bring them outdoors to the backyard, garden, patios or pool deck where you spend your time to relax and unwind.